If you have a website project that needs to be built right away, send us a request for a quote and attach the design files, sitemap and functionality that you want on the site. We will get back to you within one business day with a quote.
If you are looking to hire a full-time WordPress developer, you can send us the requirements for their skill set and we will provide candidates that fit that profile.
If you want us to also do the designs, here are the things we need to put together a design proposal for a website:
1) Logo as a vector file
2) Site map
3) Images that will be used (the bigger the better)
4) Approximate wireframe of a home page
5) Samples of designs the client likes (other websites)
6) General description of what should be on the site
As a project-based partner, you will primarily communicate with your personal account manager. The AM will learn your preferences, collect your specifications for new projects, prepare you quotes and make sure your projects get delivered on time. If you want to, you may also communicate directly with the developer that works on your project, e.g. via a Glip or live chat.
As a partner with a dedicated developer, you will have all the day-to-day communication directly with your developer. You will also have an account manager that you can contact for matters regarding your partnership plan, payment, feedback on the developer’s work and requests for adding more developers to your team.
Development team: 12am – 10pm EST (10am – 8pm GMT+6, Dhaka)
Sales & Account Managers: 12am – 4pm EST
Our office phone: 12am – 4pm EST
No. We work with clients on a single project as well, but most of our clients are agency owner.
We work with Freelancers, Marketing, Web and Digital Agencies build their client’s website.
For the web UX we prefer Photoshop PSD file, but for the logo, Illustrator AI file will serve better.
Once you think are done reviewing the site ( within one week of after finishing by the dev team) and approved, we will start the transferring process to your client or your server. From Godaddy to AWS, our team experienced with almost all the hosting providers out there.
Yes we do for a monthly fraction of a cost
Yes. We’ve experienced UX designer on our team to help you whenever you need without the hiring of a fulltime designer.
We do both based on client’s budget and preferences.
During the development process, our Quality Assurance (QA) team provide extra surveillance to ensure quality product is delivered to you. Before delivery, you will get a chance to review the site on our feedback server, and we will correct any alteration from the project brief at no additional cost. If you have additional requests at this stage, we will do our best to fit it into our development schedule and reserve the right to re-quote it if we estimate it to take more than a couple of hours to fix.
After you have acknowledged that the site is ready and we have delivered it to you, we offer a 14-days free bug-fixing.
We will assist in moving all sites live when ready. We have experience with many different hosts including WP Engine, GoDaddy, DigitalOcean, BlueHost and more.
Yes, but we prefer WordPress. Because we want to deliver our best quality to you using our best skills.
We accept payments using:
- Credit card
- Wire Transfer ( Services like Xoom, Moneygram or Western Union also acceptable)
- Or Paypal
For Project-Based, we set the prices based on hours needed for development. It’s included in our WordPress Development Standards to provide an easy-to-use dashboard, Yoast plugin for SEO, security features and much more. You don’t just get the bare minimum, but a site that you’re proud to deliver to your clients.
The time spent preparing the brief, working on feedbacks, performing quality assurance is all included for free.
For Full-Time Rental WordPress Developer, you get access to a full-time developer that you manage as a remote team member. We provide the software, hardware and office equipment they need to be comfortable and productive, and you provide them with instructions on what to work on.
Yes, we are glad to sign Nondisclosure Agreements. We are completely invisible to your clients, and we leave no trace in the code. We assure you will get an authentic White label experience.
We usually deliver a project for your feedback within 3-15 business days, but it varies depending on the complexity of the project. And make sure you also include feedback time when you pitch deadlines to your clients. If you want to do some tweaks which wasn’t included in the final brief, it can extend the development time depending on the type of request.
Here is a timeline showing the development process. This timeline shows only “build only” WordPress projects and doesn’t include design time. If you want to give us the design also, add at least another week to the project timeline.
- We review your provided PSD file(s) and provide a quote within 1 business day.
- After getting approval from you with the with deposit to start the project, we add the project to our development queue and add you to our project management app. This means we will start the project within 1-3 days and keep you posted. If any premium themes or plugins are required, You will purchase them and make them available to us at this point.
- Developers work on the project until it is ready for initial QA review. This is anywhere from 2-10 days (or more depending upon project duration) from the start of the project. This time estimate is detailed in the quote.
- Our QA team reviews the site within 1 business day.
- If fixes are needed, the developer makes them ASAP before sending the site to you for review.
- You provide your feedback, and the designated developer makes fixes/edits as needed.
- The QA team performs another round of QA to verify fixes were made per your feedback.
- Once you approve the site and ask us to move the site project to production server, we will transfer the site live on your hosting environment.
If you decide to cancel your plan before we start working on the project, you will receive your money back; otherwise, we reserve the right to charge you for the scope of work we have done at that point.